C&R Status of Star Super

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/22/02 9:59:35 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All C&R Status of Star Super
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the past, I have obtained Star Supers from various distributors as a C&R status firearm. About a month or two ago, I got one from SARCO as a C&R. I liked it so much, I decided to order somemore from SARCO. I got a call from T.J. (the gun Guru at SARCO) that he had misplaced his exemption status letter for the Star Super, and wondered if I could find some reference to the C&R status of the Star Super.

OK - I am ransacking my resources. Anybody have any info on the Star Super C&R status? The determination has been made by the BATF, and a lot of them have moved on the market as C&R. If anyone can come up with something, FAX it to T.J. at SARCO: 908-647-9413

Thanks guys.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/25/02 6:04:43 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: C&R Status of Star Super
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Geez, lost their LETTER? Sounds like they are none too organized...

But then again, did any of you catch Centerfire Systems new ad in the mail? First time I've seen them offer pistols, CZ52 at $119.95 is pretty decent with the extras, that's SOGs "special" price, BUT they also have CZ70s as CR, never seen that before, I wonder if it's a typo...
    A tiger never changes his spots.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/25/02 9:43:05 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: C&R Status of Star Super
    I saw that too! I wonder of they meant CZ50s ---
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!