C-rat pizza

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

dirty423
    (6/13/01 8:25:46 am)
    | Del All
    C-rat pizza
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One can: Beef, spiced, with sauce
    One can: cheese (preferably cheddar)
    One can: white bread
    One cracker

Remove bread from can, cut in three slices. Place one slice in can, cover with meat and cheese, top with another slice of bread, cover with meat and cheese, top with third slice of bread, cover with remaining meat and cheese. Using the cracker, smash the whole mess down into the can, place in empty C-ration box, set fire to the box. When the ashes cool, enjoy.

Another page from the Linedoggy's Cookbook.
    The point of the spear

hope6970
    (6/13/01 10:30:09 am)
    | Del Re: C-rat pizza
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is quite the cookbook you have there dirty423. Was it long in the making?

TShooters
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/13/01 10:38:50 am)
    Looks like a really fun recipe, Dirty! I like the flambe' part!

Sharon

LarryJK
    Senior Chief Moderator III
    (6/13/01 12:51:15 pm)
    Dirty...is that cookbook available on th i-net?

dirty423
    (6/13/01 6:36:43 pm)
    | Del
    Stolen chicken en brochet
    Steal one scrawny chicken
    Kill chicken
    Gut chicken and pluck feathers till your fingers get tired
    Build flimsy rotisserie over fire made from ammo crates
    Turn chicken over fire until the remaining feathers have burned off, then baste with beer and tobasco sauce until the outside is burned and the inside is raw.
    Here's the important part: If you stole the chicken, you get a drumstick and your squad gets the rest.
    Been known to feed six.
    The point of the spear

TShooters
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/13/01 7:19:07 pm)
    | Del Re: Stolen chicken en brochet
    Dirty,

Bet that chicken was really delicious!

Sharon

homer4
    (6/13/01 10:08:57 pm)
    Heck Dirty!...Marias Pizzaria right down the road has been making it that way for as long as I can remember. Hehe!

Fascinating Sir and love the Line Doggie usage. Memmories from just one word.
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.

Misterstan
    (6/14/01 7:45:06 am)
    I ran across a web site the other day that shows you how to convert an old ammo can into a BBQ grill. Check it out at the following link.

www.therangerdigest.com/Tips___Tricks/AMMO_CAN_BBQ_GRILL/ammo_can_bbq_grill.html

Stan Lambert
    St. Clair Shores, Michigan