cali to ban soft body armor?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by soundguy, Apr 21, 2017.

1. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

Sure looks like it could happen.. Lawmaker from silicon valley pushing for it. What next? Line citizens up in the street, issue them pot, take all their defense items, release them naked???

rawright54, dbcooper and crystalphoto like this.
  2. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The people in California are letting their rights get taken step by step... I shake my head sometimes just watching the antics there... It is a shame.

3. jwdurf

jwdurf Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The liberals in the biggest (population) counties in California are doing what you said. They have super majorities in the Legislature and people with conservative common sense are powerless.
    upload_2017-4-21_9-17-17.png

The numbers reflect the percentage of democrat votes in the presidential election. My County was 66% republican. But my county is about 1.2% of the state population.

4. GrandpaPete

GrandpaPete Well-Known Member

Cali needs to ban Cali.

crystalphoto likes this.
  5. Nor Cal Mikie

Nor Cal Mikie Well-Known Member

California needs an ENEMA!!

6. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Mikie, I am afraid an enema won't cure a plague... But I agree SOMETHING need to be done.

BlackEagle likes this.
  7. Nor Cal Mikie

Nor Cal Mikie Well-Known Member

My guess is not much will ever change when it comes to California politics.
    Too many limp wrist liberals and crooked politicians.
    The state just passed a bill to add more tax $$ to our gasoline. (as if it wasn't high enough already??:() The tax was "just to repair" our roads. Before the ink was dry on the paper, the politicians tried to siphon off a few $$ for something NOT RELATED to road repair. Not a surprise to me. Politics as usual. Where's that "Line Item Veto" when we need it?? As well as term limits to get rid on thew lifers?

BlackEagle likes this.
  8. Grizzley1

Grizzley1 Well-Known Member

The only way term limits could ever be slapped onto "life time" politicians would be by constitutional amendment, you can bet your bottom dollar that no politician will ever pass any law that would limit the amount of time he could use his office for personal power and personal gain.

9. Smoke

Smoke Well-Known Member

What is the chance of California sliding into the ocean? Is there any way to get it started? LOL
    San Andreas west would be a good start wouldn't you agree?

Nor Cal Mikie likes this.
  10. 2A-Jay

2A-Jay Well-Known Member

Been through a few earth quakes in California, didn't help anything. Need something like a super Mt St Helens big enough to bust the San Andreas fault loose into a massive slip into the sea. Then there can be two California's West Calif and East Calif. with all the libtards in the west.

soundguy, Nor Cal Mikie and Smoke like this.
  11. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

In this case if you administer said enema with a boot, it might.

Nor Cal Mikie likes this.
  12. Bruce W

Bruce W Active Member

We have the same problem here. Eastern Colorado and Western Colorado are overwhelmingly conservative, but light in population. The population centers along the Front Range are becoming more and more liberal, and even the last two Republican governors we had thought that Denver is all that matters in Colorado.

BlackEagle likes this.
  13. Conman

Conman Well-Known Member

The idiots in Sacramento do not want to create a hazardous work environment for the bad guys!! The BG's keep the libs employed making anti-gun laws that ONLY LAW ABIDING citizens follow!

Dumber than a box of rocks!!!! Betcha 9 out of 10 members of the legislature pack guns AND have bodyguards who carry..................peasants do NOT get to have protection!!

I left the state 11 years ago and I ain't going back!!

BlackEagle likes this.
  14. marlin795

marlin795 Well-Known Member

I live in Humboldt county. It is a liberal infestation. Especially Arcata/Eureka. But there is many many many redneck conservatives out here as well. I am one of them. I'm sick of the Bay Area and LA County politician's taking away my rights. I voted conservative but it sure seems like our votes don't count. (Or don't get counted)

BlackEagle likes this.
  15. jwdurf

jwdurf Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I love that area but it just might be the bluest part of the state. My ex wife's brother lives in McKinleyville. Fits him like a glove.....enough said about my ex's family......

I live in the Sierra foothills near Grass Valley. My county is red on the map and our Assembly and Senate members are conservatives, but we have no say in Sacramento.