California has at least one good politician...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by BlackEagle, Jan 9, 2017.

1. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

2. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

California has had some really very good politicians, even recently. Don't fall into the trap I fell into and paint wide swipes with your opinions about the PEOPLE of any State. California is run by the Goof Balls, and the Goof Balls get all of the attention. But there are still a great many good folks left. They just need to figure out how to get back control, and that will be a monumental struggle. Just like over in the UK - I admire most of all the people who live there, but some weak and evil factions have gotten a choke-hold there, too.

3. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

Ya I've known a lot of good people from California. The trouble is that narrow band that runs inland from the Pacific about 20 miles and extends from the SF bay area south to Mexico calls all the shots ruining it for the rest of the folks.

firefighter1635 and BlackEagle like this.
  4. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

More like that strip of land where Interstate 5, I-80 and Hwy 99 meet called 'Sacramento'. San Francisco was lost during the late 60s to the Hippie Drug Culture. Hollywood was lost when Eugene McCarthy was finally demonized himself by the forces that he attempted to expose. Except for the presence of the Navy and the Marine Corps San Diego has never really belonged to the United States. Extreme Northern California doesn't feel it belongs to the rest of the State and sees itself as more of a 'suburb of Oregon'.

Every state of the Union (and former Confederacy) have all of the same problems as California to one degree or another. Just a matter of degrees.

5. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

There are some good people from California here on the forum, so I know they are not all bad. I have other friends outside the forum that are good guys too.

Thanks for the good words about Californians.;)

6. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

7. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Don't get too excited. The bill has an HR number, HR 6530, which means it's only a resolution. No force of law behind it, just a good idea at this point.

BlackEagle likes this.