Came home from school tonight.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flannelman, Apr 20, 2009.

1. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?
    and I had to cook my own dinner. My Wife said her and the kids had frozen dinners but I wasn't interested in that. Soooooo I made some homemade chrizo and scrambled eggs. I took the chrizo and fried it in a little olove oil with some chopped onion, anaheim pepper, and habanero pepper. Once that was all ready to go I cracked a couple of eggs over it and got them scrambling and then added some black olives to the mix. A little seasoning and cheese and I was all set! Then I washed it all down with a Sam Adams cream stout. MMMMMM MMMMMMMM GOOOD!!! Man it is tough being me!:D:D:D

2. Careful, flannelman. If the wife finds out you can cook that well, you may have to fix your own dinner every night! :eek::D

3. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Just be glad you weren't looking for love..;)

4. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?
    EHEHE.... all I gotta do then is BBQ. She can't resist the smell of hickory smoke. I'd make someone rich if they could bottle that smell!!:D

She knows I can cook Pistol, but she usually takes care of me caues of my shedule. She always makes me cook biscuts and chicken and dumplings cause mine are better than hers!

5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

That'el make a turd.:cool:

6. 358 winchester

358 winchester New Member

That sounds like a fine meal to me. :)