Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Can you help price these guns

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by gunhunter135, Apr 8, 2009.

1. gunhunter135

gunhunter135 New Member

I would like to know the value of a few guns I can buy from a woman whose husband just died. she does not know what they are worth and would like to sell them.
    H&R Topper model 148 410 gague shotgun needs attention but seems sound
    Model E M122 Erma-Werke 22 rifle
    Premmer 22 rifle octagonal barrel single shot with loading tube and cocking stock. all of these guns seem to be sound, but needs extensive cleaning and possible blueing. Any info would help.

2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

gunhunter, welcome to the forum. to be honest without pictures it is diffiult, at best, to give good advice on the value.

.410 shotgun between $45 - $145 (depending on condition)
    Erma-Werke Model EM-1 .22 - between $165 - $385 (depending on condition)
    I can't find anything on a Premmer 22 rifle

This information is from the 29th Edition of the Blue Book of Gun Values. I hope this helps

3. gunhunter135

gunhunter135 New Member

Thank you- I have inspected the last gun more closely and found the following information
    it is a Premier Trail Blazer 22 short Gallery rifle with an octagonal barrel. I looked on the net and found that it might have been made by Stevens. Do you know any thing about this gun?