The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some good cast bullets for my 1911 45. I guess I should say my daughters 1911. I gave it to her a few days ealy as a Christmas gift and she has been shooting the crap out of it. My LGS used to get some cast bullets in but has not had any the past few months.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts

·
Registered
18,207 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I like that they offer plain base bullets. And the price is as good as Missouri and Dardas. I may try some. Thanks J-son!
They are good people and live about 1 1/2 hrs away. I have not been to their shop, but my brother and father went one day (he is a FFL and gave my brother a great deal on some Stag lowers). My father was enthralled with how they made all the bullets and stuff. They are going to be getting into some different calibers soon and are planning on loading ammo as well.

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts
Ranger Sales here in Amarillo, casts some very nice .45's, heck they cast a bunch of other calibers too, but finding same can be a bit iffy. I usually order them from the components store on highway 60 West of Canyon, but sometimes he is out and a month or so wait is in order. Price for 130 gr. round nose .45's (.452) is around $62 per thousand. PM me for his phone number if you are interested. As for me, I just cast a bunch if I can't wait for his shipments.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everybody. Clipper I will PM you for his number. That is a good price and close enough I can drive down and pick some up. I will call you and we can meet up for a drink or something.

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts
Sting, if you check back thru the messages we exchanged in October you will find my email address. Use it if you like and I can get phone numbers to you, and perhaps set up a coffee place...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts