I've been casting bullets only a short time and so far it's been going great. Until today. After casting all the .30 cal bullets I needed, I decided to cast a few 9mm bullets with my new mold since I had alloy left in the pot. I cast about 6 to warm up the mold but it needed lots more warming up so I put the sprue plate in the melt for a few seconds. When I went to pull it out I saw that the whole mold had slid down in the melt. It was very hot so I let it cool a little then started casting. That's when I noticed the bullets were not smooth but rough looking.Not wrinkled but looked like there was dirt stuck to them. Then I saw very tiny specks of lead soldered to the inside cavity of the mold and on the face of the mold. I tried scrubbing with a nylon brush and various solvents to no avail. I think I've ruined the mold as I can't see it coming off without scraping it and that will further ruin it. Any ideas or just toss it and spend another $25 for another one?