The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Garandaholic
9,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Revolver, lever, bolt, pistol cal carbine.
8,864 Posts
I was just reading an article that was just the opposite of this one. Who knows what the truth is. Maybe no one does.
The only thing better than a crisis, is confusion about a crisis.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
During the SCAMDEMIC...please remember-You're getting your bogus disinformation from the same group of scumbags that just spent 3.5yrs LYING to you 24/7/365 about Russia,Russia,Russia......might want to apply a little critical thinking.

·
Garandaholic
9,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish that were the case!
At least it would be innocent.
The further this drags on, the more inconsistencies we see, the more I'm convinced this isn't mere incompetence.
It's another coup.

·
Registered
9,446 Posts
I wish that were the case!
At least it would be innocent.
The further this drags on, the more inconsistencies we see, the more I'm convinced this isn't mere incompetence.
It's another coup.
The Deep State is not only deep, it's wide too.

·
Garandaholic
9,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
The Deep State is not only deep, it's wide too.
The Trump presidency SHOULD open the eyes of most Americans.
Look what happens when a non-politician gets into office.
Literal coup attempts. Utter corruption of the most hallowed institutions in the government on full display..
It's the FBI, CIA, DOJ, IRS, They're coming after Trump because he's an outsider.
They spent 3 years doing it.
They didn't get him and it's worse than we thought. It extends outside the borders of the USA.
The next coup attempt is on and they're going around Trump.
Now, they're coming after you and I. The ones responsible for Trump.
Naturally occurring or not, Covid-19 has become nothing more than the next coup attempt on Trump.
They're capable of anything. It's on full display.

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
I can see now where this is all heading. A pandemic which is beginning to look more like a spamdemic, we can shop at all the big box stores but the small businesses & mom & pop stores go under. Airlines are losing billions to comply with Government mandates for virus prevention & food production is not able to function due to G'ment pressure. So, when things get intolerable, the Government will come to the rescue & in a few months or a few yrs, Big Brother will control this entire Country & not a shot will have been fired. In fact, the unwashed majority will be so glad to get their daily supply of pap, they will welcome them with open arms at which time, miraculously, the virus will disappear, food will be plentiful, travel will be unrestricted as long as we travel by Government airlines, trains & busses. And the frogs never even felt the water getting hotter.

·
Garandaholic
9,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can see now where this is all heading. A pandemic which is beginning to look more like a spamdemic, we can shop at all the big box stores but the small businesses & mom & pop stores go under. Airlines are losing billions to comply with Government mandates for virus prevention & food production is not able to function due to G'ment pressure. So, when things get intolerable, the Government will come to the rescue & in a few months or a few yrs, Big Brother will control this entire Country & not a shot will have been fired. In fact, the unwashed majority will be so glad to get their daily supply of pap, they will welcome them with open arms at which time, miraculously, the virus will disappear, food will be plentiful, travel will be unrestricted as long as we travel by Government airlines, trains & busses. And the frogs never even felt the water getting hotter.
This is it.
Happening before our eyes.

Reactions: Broot
1 - 20 of 48 Posts