Census to use GPS coordinance on every house

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by dkgva1, May 12, 2009.

1. dkgva1

dkgva1 New Member

2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

3. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

As long as they aren't looking for 'blood on the doorpost'!

4. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Ya those dirtbags stopped by yesterday.

She handed me their form that says all your answers will remain confidential, you know that the form that say census 2010 on the top corner.

The one sided conversation went something like this.
    You expect me to believe that my information will remain only confidential when your office in the white house can’t keep secret documents secret?

Then I told them to come back the year that their own forms says, you know, in 2010, without the GPS marker. Not quite as polite as that though.

Well the cops didn’t show up, so I guess all is well.

5. alhefner

alhefner New Member

They can use all the GPS coordinates they want with me. In fact, I'll gladly give them the exact location of where my "listed" residence will be in Henryetta OK.

The real problem they will have is that I will very seldom be there! In fact, I will soon be permanently "on the road" spending no more than 10 days at any location and that will be in the boonies taking photos of nature and wildlife in general. Of course "where I used to be" will become very public information.

6. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave Member

911 already uses GPS. It's how they do it here in Texas. Also, if you GoogleMap your home, you'll find out that the GPS coordinates already exist for 98% of the homes.

Also, it's on your cell phone, your car if you have OnStar, and a lot of other electronic applications.

Big Brother is watching...........

7. 45nut

45nut Well-Known Member

Yeah buddy. Brother Orwell was a damn good prophet. Too bad we didn't listen before it was too late. He won't be able to track us when the power goes out! :D

8. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

That's why I will never have OnStar on any vehicle I own. And if I could disable the GPS in my phone, I would. But pretty much all newer phones require the GPS to function for some strange reason:eek: Gee, I wonder why:rolleyes: and when they put the RF tracking chips in the driver licsenses I'll see about bashing the damn thing with a hammer. Of course, I bet the chip will be required for the ID to be used:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If big brother wants to track me, they should put a tracking chip in something I'm never without....my P99 or my underwear :eek:

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  9. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

To be 100% honest I guess if they want GPS coordinates on my home so be it. If they want to find me they can ask the post office.

10. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

They were here yesterday. He handed me the paper to read, I took my time reading it. Then I told him that I am not answering any questions. He said that I had to answer. He then asked me what my address was. I shut the door.

He looked at his GPS thing, wrote something down and left.

11. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

no silly it not to grab your guns, it so that someone has long and lat to direct that missle to your house.

you see the old way of doing things just didn't work. You know, using an address. I mean it's ok for EMS to use an address. There just trying to save your life. But when it comes to watching you, well thats when you need gps coordinates so you can send a machine in.:(

12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Or so the bluehelmets can find your house after Barry signs a UN arms reduction treaty and the UN sends in peacekeepers to enforce it.

13. topper

topper New Member

i never did understand the census thing. if ya want to know who lives there, ask the post office. after all, they deliver the mail to the occupants so they should know who lives there. the census , to me, is a gross waste of money and time. they claim it is to insure that congressional districts are represented fairly according to population. i don't buy that line either. the census is , IMO, just folks snooping around to invade our privacy. it is the same with the agricultural census. more invasion of privacy. and i don't believe for a moment that all the information gathered is strictly confidential.

14. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

ok.....lemme get this straight....he's standing AT your home, ON your street, and asks you what your address is???

15. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Ironic that people should mention using GPS cooridinates for weapon targeting. USAF developed the GPS system to guide stategic bombers and ICBMs.

I still think it's to help the UN bluehelmets find the homes of "threats" and "dissenters" after Barry signs some POS treaty with the UN to disarm us in violation of the Second Amendment.

Last edited: May 15, 2009