CHARITIES AND OTHER FOLLY.....

Discussion in 'VMBB Fire For Effect' started by rooter, May 4, 2009.

1. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff* Supporting Member

SEEMS SENSELESS TO REMARK, "MY GOODNESS, MONDAY AGAIN ALREADY"...I SUPPOSE IF WE WERE ALL KIDS AGAIN, WE'D NOT COMMENT ABOUT THE RAPID PASSING OF TIME SO IT MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE AGE...REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE, THE SUMMERS LASTED SO LONG...THE DAYS SEEMED ENDLESS...HEY, I'VE TOLD YOU ALL OFTEN ENOUGH THAT I HAVE BOYCOTTED READING THE ARIZONA REPUBLIC...I GLANCE AT ARTICLES OFTEN ENOUGH TO ASCERTAIN IF THOSE INTRESTING SEEMING ARTICLES ARE JUST SLANTED OR POSTURING TOWARD SOME FAVORED GROUP. BEGINNING YESTERDAY AND FOR A FOUR DAY PERIOD THERE IS A THING ON CHARITIES, FUND RAISING, AND THE LIKE---WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR GENEROUS DONATION AND HOW FREQUENTLY THEY RETURN FOR MORE...AND HOW YOUR NAME GETS SPREAD AROUND THAT YOU MAY BE AN 'EASY MARK'...HEY, ENJOY YOUR WEEK...I THINK PERHAPS YOU CAN READ THESE PERTINENT ARTICLES ON:
    www.watchdog.azcentral.com

IN MY OWN CASE, I HAVE GIVEN MONEY DONATIONS TO VARIOUS VETERAN GROUPS...VFW, AMERICAN LEGION, PARALAZED VETS OF AMERICA, DAV, AND THE LIKES OF THOSE...INSTEAD OF AN ANNUAL FUND DRIVE, I GET SOLICITATION FORMS ALMOST MONTHLY...BET YOU'RE SAYING---
    GRUMPY OLD NAVY CHIEF.......