The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new guy here.
Looking to identify and value my Daly 20 gauge.

I suspect it's a Superior II Hunter Skeet but Blue Book description is vague.

Don't have pictures but it's 26" fixed skeet/skeet. It's engraved, (not game scenes) and the S/N is 214-2XX. Vent rib is 3/16" wide and has center bead.
The bluing is 98% and wood is 90-95%. Checkered plastic butt plate with Miroku emblem.

Thanks pros!

Aitch

· Registered
2,947 Posts
Pictures are needed to accurately place a value on it.

· Registered
2,947 Posts
To post pictures click on "Go Advanced", then above the field where you type you'll see a happy face, to right of that is a paperclip. Click on the paperclip and it will allow you to post pictures. Most of the people that will reply will want to see pictures that's why I recommended you post some.

· Registered
301 Posts
I had a Miroku made Daly 20g, 26 inch VR barrel, choked SK/SK. Sold it for around 650 a couple of years ago. I believe it was the Venture grade. I had a Daly catalogue but that went with the SG. I wouldn't have graded mine in the same class you have yours.

Nice gun.

· Registered
301 Posts
Aitch,

Yours is newer, I think, than the one I had. The pistolgrip on mine was bag shaped like the old Browning A-5's. Aside from that, yours does look like it has a better remaining finish that mine did. And mine wasn't too bad.

BC Miroku also made the Browning OU's. These are well made SG's and don't hurt the eye much either. I think it is worth more than what I received for mine.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks again steve99f.
I'm thinking of taking it to the big Wannemacher gun show in Tulsa. Your feedback has confirmed where I was going to price it.

I hope that the previous responders and others can offer some information on the model now that I've posted pictures.

Aitch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.