The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would like to hear from some that have experience with the above revolver as to accuracy , function ect. both positive and negative THANKS
I've had my 9mm Pitbull going on 6 years and don't have a single complaint. Regarding the accuracy: It's a snubby with a 2" barrel. It's designed for close up and personal. I had mine retrofitted by Charter with a 4" barrel and the accuracy is better. Mine came with a matte finish and it's "fun" to clean the front of the cylinder after a trip to the range. Now you can get it with a stainless or nitride finish which might be a better choice for cleaning off the GSR. The grips are comfortable. Charter makes some fancier wood grips but I'll stick to the rubber grips. All in all, I'd love to have a S&W 547 but 'till my rich uncle dies, this'll have to do. Just a note: when I had the barrel upgraded, the folks at Charter were TERRIFIC. Also, I had some other questions and they were great in answering them. If you haven't bought one already, do it, you'll like it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts