The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this weapon system available to civilians? and if so what kind of FFL do you need. Also if available what do they run??

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
umm Jordan and Turkey have adopted it. I will buy into sales to Turkey with their secular govt but NOT Jordan-should be a ban on sales to them.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Anything under .50 is transferred through any ffl.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Actually anything .50 cal and under. Anything over .50 cal, unless its a muzzle loader or shotgun, is considered a destructive device and requires a destructive device permit.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
over 3000 yds actually..

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
over 3000 yds actually..
Man that is a LONG shot. From the look of the optics from the site- you would need such ops plus a calcuator to figure wind etc???;)

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
yep. at that distance the curvature of the earth even plays a factor.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Not sure. Its commercially available. Stuart had a couple of rounds in the shop about this time last year. I think he was contemplating a build but i aint heard if he ever did or not. He had just dumped $3K in a .300 TEJAS build on a montana rifle action. Dunno why He never asked me to build him a rifle. Heck id a done it at cost for him..

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure. Its commercially available. Stuart had a couple of rounds in the shop about this time last year. I think he was contemplating a build but i aint heard if he ever did or not. He had just dumped $3K in a .300 TEJAS build on a montana rifle action. Dunno why He never asked me to build him a rifle. Heck id a done it at cost for him..
Beyond my budget (100 percent disabled vet with next to no income beyond tha monthly check). I AM preparing for the day when noone accepts that govt check:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts