Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Chinese M14-S

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

jeeper1
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/10/02 6:40:15 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Chi-com M14S
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am thinking about getting rid of my chi-com M14S (less than 150 rds thru it). It is as imported, That means that the flashhider was cut off to import and the rear sight as usual does not move. I added a M-1 Garand front sight because it shot too high to adjust the sights to point of aim. I still have the original front site to go with it as well as the 5 rd mag which can be modified to hold 20 rds with just a quick snip with sheetmetal cutters. I am hoping that it worth enough to get an M-1 Garand in 308 to go with my dcm Garand.
    I am not a collecter to not shoot the weapon, I collect to shoot. They only get shot every few years but they do get shot.
    So I would like to know if it is worth enough to do something with?
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum To err is human. But to really screw things up you just about have to have a computer.

Edited by: jeeper1 at: 2/10/02 7:04:10 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/11/02 9:31:53 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Chi-com M14S
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jeeper, this is just a guess...mind you. I would say some where between 650 and 850. I just not up on that style or market, thats why the 200 spread. Sorry. LTS

jeeper1
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/11/02 8:29:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Chi-com M14S
    thank you