Chris and her girls!!

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx Active Member

cricket328
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/2/02 6:34:36 pm)
    Reply Chris and her girls!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is the picture of me and 3 of my 4 granddaughters.
    Cheyenne, Meg, and Chrissy with Mom Mom

hope6970
    *VMBB Staff*
    (12/2/02 10:05:23 pm)
    Reply Re: Chris and her girls!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I can see there is one happy Mom-Mom sitting there with her cute grandchildren. Nice Chris, Thanks for sharing it with us.

Hope

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (12/2/02 10:50:00 pm)

Re: Chris and her girls!!
    Very nice and thanks for sharing!

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (12/3/02 5:17:30 am)
    Yeah, I suppose you women look in on a scene like this different than men do. Actually, I don't think that should be a big mystery---think of yourselves ladies as you would look in on a comparable picture of men and boys---sure, you'd get that warm, fuzzy feeling---maybe even that urge of wanting/needing to 'Mother the Males', but somehow the chemistry would be different---you'd be looking for something in the men/boys that needed a womans touch--an untied shoestring--mismatched socks---hair mussed up--neckties riding high up on the Adams Apple---there would be lots of things that would need your fixing . They are lovely little girls Grandma---your outwards appearance speaks volumes of your pride in them, as well you should be---"SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE-----"----a grand and glorious moment to be sure!!! wilborn

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (12/3/02 11:32:50 am)

Bueatiful picture, Chris!
    Thanks for sharing it with us, you do look very happy in this photo.

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

Tac401
    Administrator
    (12/3/02 9:30:22 pm)

Chris,

Your Grandchildren are like photo copies of yourself as
    I imagine you the same at their age!

What a beautiful picture in deed!

TFF VMBB Email Tac

cricket328
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/4/02 6:12:47 pm)
    Thanks everybody for your kind words!! I am a very proud grandmother as you can see!! It is very hard to be separated from the 2 oldest girls. I hope to go back to see them around Christmas. My son-in-law leaves tomorrow for his 6 mo. deployment. And my daughter is ready to have her baby any time. Talk about rotten planning. I guess thats military life tho.

*hugs*

Chris

Tac401
    Administrator
    (12/4/02 6:51:10 pm)

We're here for ya Chris!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

cricket328
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/4/02 11:40:27 pm)
    Thanks Tac!! I appreciate it!!

*hugs*