Christmas list

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

warpig883
    (12/16/01 12:35:49 am)
    Reply Christmas list
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have been a good boy so I am asking for $2800.00 to buy this Stevens model 44 1/2 .22 lr The 44 1/2 has double set triggers. Here is a pic try not to drool on it

Know what?

warpig883
    (12/16/01 12:43:03 am)
    Reply Re: Christmas list
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    But then for only $450.00 I can get this one. A Stevens M1 Garand .22. So many guns so little money

*** RARE *** RANGER MILITARY
    GA# 976203675 $450.00
    Stevens Ranger 22LR Military prototype rifle. I only know of 4 of these in existance. This is a stevens "ranger" 22LR that looks remarkably like a m1 garand. This was presented to the US government in stevens attempt to gain the Garand contract as a possible training rifle for military troops. Please call for details on this one... This is a must for collectors of rare and or military 22,s. price includes shipping and ins. my FFL to yours. NO INTERNATIONAL SALES.
    Seller: THE GUN STORE INCORPORATED FFL Dealer: Yes

Know what?

procrastinator
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/16/01 9:27:01 am)
    I will never be good enough to rate the Stevens 44!!!
    I once had an old Favorite with a worn out barrel. My son in law spent an entire day, in FL's 90+ heat, helping me put up a privacy fence so I gave it to him for a wall hanger.
    I bought The Story of Pope's Barrels from a dealer on Ebay. Very interesting book to read.
    I am still hoping to be good enough to get a Martini for Christmas, but with the wife's transmission just hitting us with a $2450.00 repair bill, the hopes are a fading. But there is always next year, or my birthday. Who knows!!

218Bee
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/16/01 9:36:59 pm)
    Good taste, pig!!!

I`ve been into Savage And Stevens for some time now!!

(Spoken in a gentlemanly southern accent,surprisingly like Val Kilmer in his role as Doc Holliday)