The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked one up for my step-daughter and I can't wait for her birthday to try it out. I'm not expecting Marlin or Browning accuracy or function, but it should make her very excited. She's wanted her own .22 for awhile now and the Muddy Girl Camo isn't overly girly for my taste. I can't deal with plain pink guns... YUK !!! I was having a very hard time finding any decent .22's for a 13yo girl and she loves camo, so this fit the bill to get her even more thrilled about range time.

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'd say neat rifle... if it weren't pink. lol

just kidding, if it takes a pink stock to get the ladies to the range so much the better.

let us know your range results

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd say neat rifle... if it weren't pink. lol

just kidding, if it takes a pink stock to get the ladies to the range so much the better.

let us know your range results

:D:D:D:D I know what ya mean. I'm not much into pink either, but at least it's a camo design and I will be sure to video tape her opening it up. She's going to flip !

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Great pick Woolley! I think she will have lots of fun with Dad time at the range.

·
Registered
162 Posts
wow that's cool woolly, I just saw one of those with a walnut stock and my first thought was why didn't they have something like that when I was a kid. do you think it will hang with a stock 10/22? I think it will. just asking because my brother may get one for his boy.:):)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I hope the rifle worked out for you. It sort of did for me. I was soo excited to use t that I didn't clean it before using it and had the oft described stove-piping problem. Just with the first two rounds, so I went home and thoroughly cleaned the mechanism and the barrel etc. Then I changed the magazine capacity from 10 rounds to 8 rounds. That got the rifle shooting lke a champ. Ran about 100 rounds through her without failure and with a few hundred more rounds I think the trigger will turn out beautifully for target shooting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts