Cointoss2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/13/03 8:37:32 pm)
    Reply Cointoss2
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is my old GSP.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/13/03 8:42:14 pm)
    Reply Cointoss2
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And this is the durn Ot"y dat et er

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/13/03 9:50:45 pm)
    Reply Hey!!!
    Ysacres...You's is becomin' a piture takin' fool!!!..Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/13/03 10:53:30 pm)
    Reply Hey!!!
    Thank you Smokin Guns.
    I have loads of pic's to show, I think I just figured out how to post em!

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/14/03 10:41:16 am)
    Re: Hey!!!
    Ysacres, when I look at your pointer laying on the bed with the ever present dog toy, I see everyone of the GSPs I have ever owned inclueding number 4 at present. I have a serious feeling that you only shot one of the yotes that killed your dog, most yotes to take on a GSP would at least be in a pair. Revenge is sweet and I have been at war with the confounded critters for a few years and outwardly gloat when I pop one. Thanks for shareing the picture, now when are you going to get your next pointer?

cointoss2

Edited by: cointoss 2 at: 2/14/03 1:40:41 pm

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/14/03 2:28:21 pm)
    Re: Hey!!!
    Thanx for the great pix
    "Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.