The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This CZ52 was my first MILSURP pistol. I bought it 15 years ago for $75 and it rode along in my truck for years. I've shot rabbits and squirrels with it.

I've got a locker full of MILSURP pistols now, but I still enjoy taking the CZ52 to the range.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Nice Pistols!
I bought one back in the early 90's (cant recall what I did actually pay for it) but
it looked as new. I ended up trading it off and to this day, I'm still trying to get it
back from the guy that I originally traded it off to...(still kickin' myself!!!)

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
I had one. Sold it to someone who basically begged for it. i deemed it "the flame beltching hand cannon" they are a white elephant in a indoor range. people look for a rifle making that much noise.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have one for a longtime with a few cases of ammo for it but never fired it yet. I just can't understand how Purdy the cz50 is when the cz52 followed next, it's looks so weird when we compare them. Then they got back on track design wise with the cz70 & cz75. I just don't figure were the cz52 fits in the design of all the cz pistols of those decades? I have a few tokarev's in 7,62x25 I have never fired yet too. I read this little speedy round can still have good accuracy out to 100yds.

I'm kind of surprised we didn't see a CZ 82 chambered in the 7,62x25 too.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Have one and love the darn thing! One fast one to clean! Been looking for the 9mm barrel for it. It will beat the crap out of a propane bottle at 100 yards! could someone lead me to a 9mm barrel for it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.