Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Colt 1911A1 Commercial

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 2, 2003.

Tags:
  1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/21/02 12:25:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Price check
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1950 Colt Gov't model, commercial, SN 245XXX, box, papers, original receipt, NRA Excellent,.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A .45 for every man woman, and child if I am elected President. Two for every good looking woman!!!"
    Paid for by the Xracer and Boom-atic for Federal Office Campaign

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/21/02 6:52:27 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Price check
    Assuming .45 ACP and all original, $800-$1000 plus

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/21/02 7:23:31 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Price check
    Whoo-Hoo!! Thanks, Doc. As usual...you are right on the money...and that is not even a euphemism this time!!!

BTW...I sold that Universal carbine, with 2 30 rnd mags, 2 15 rnd mags, for $225.

"A .45 for every man woman, and child if I am elected President. Two for every good looking woman!!!"
    Paid for by the Xracer and Boom-atic for Federal Office Campaign

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/22/02 9:06:31 am)
    Boomy, that be a good'un!!!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/23/02 6:48:36 am)
    AntiqueDr, is the "Dr. Phil" of firearms