The Firearms Forum banner

Colt Automatic Calibre 32 Rimless Smokeless

5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jimdargin 
#1 ·
What is this gun worth? It looks to be in excellent condition. The patented date is Apr 20, 1897, Dec 22 1903. Serial # is 433xxx. It was passed down to me through two generations that I know of. Thanks for any info.

#2 ·
made between 1923 and 1924 , can not give a good value unless a picture is submitted. i know you say it's in pretty good shape but one mans pretty good shape is another man junk. a gun guy can give it a rating such as 98% 80% 70% etc... and value can be determined that way. but with just this information it could be worth between 250.00 and 900.00 does it have the box and any paper work this brings up the value...

#3 ·
Thanks for the msg oscarmayer. Unfortunately there is no box or paperwork with the gun. There is a leather holster with it that looks to be as old as the gun. I will look in the San Jose Calif yellow pages for a gun guy to look it over and give a rating like you suggest. If you know of any reputable person in my area please post me back.
- Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.