The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Isn't it funny how things appreciate with time,...except us?

·
Premium Member
3,922 Posts
Oh, that is one fine revolver. I always have admired them but now like you say they have become very pricey. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, that is one fine revolver. I always have admired them but now like you say they have become very pricey. Thanks for sharing.
Don`t think I would buy one at today`s prices.
Glad I got my Colts back before the prices went crazy.

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Nice revolver and nice video.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Isn't it funny how things appreciate with time,...except us?
Food for thought,
Ever notice they appreciate when we go to purchase it yet when we go to sell it the appreciation changes. Don't let anyone haggle you down when you go to sell anything stick to your price.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Now in my wiser years, I had a Colt Diamondback 4 inch .22 and sold it. I could kick my a## for doing that because it was a great shooter but I had to have a 44 magnum which I don't have anymore. I have a Python but that I will never sell or trade.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bought a six inch blue back in 1981. It had timing problems and after two trips back to the factory under warranty, as the timing still wouldnt hold, I sold it. It was a smaller brother to my Python. Great looks, but, many shoot better.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Colt Diamondback, cool gun I want one, already have 2nd series Matchtarget and Frontier Scout just need the little snake.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts