The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were discussing the King Cobra on another thread and while I no longer have the pistol I realized I still have the Burris Scope Base and rings. Camping Josh said it was ok to offer it as a giveaway. So if you have a Colt pistol and can use it and have 50 or more posts I will give it to the lucky winner. Clark's of Shreveport LA had done the work to mount it on my Colt originally. I'll draw the winner on Oct. 1 providing there are any entries, ha. I don't know the compatibility to other Colt frames.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.

Not a single entry ??? I will leave it up till the end of Oct. hoping someone can use it. The base and rings are unmolested and in excellent condition.

·
Premium Member
12,996 Posts
Todd, its a real nice and generous giveaway and we appreciate you. Hopefully someone comes along that can use it.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
not a one eh? If i had a colt id a hopped on it.

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Josh you and the others that do smith work, if you get a customer that needs it that is fine. It will just get lost in the junk when I am gone, ha.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
I hope you aint plannin on dyin on me Todd.. Ill be angry.

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No plans on that Josh but it is inevitable. And I have no close relatives that would know what the heck a scope base and rings were, ha.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
I hear ya. Well if you dont get any takers you can send them my way. When and if I find a new home for them the proceeds will be donated to TFF in your name.

Deal?

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
That is mighty nice of you Todd to donate what you have!!!
I dont own a Colt so I cant jump on your offer.
I'm suprised that there isnt any Colt owners here on TFF that the fine base and rings would fit on? WOW!

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
...a thought here....might have the thread moved to all the other give-aways?
For whatever reason, I've over looked this thread a "few" times! :eek:

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
I got em today todd. Great set up. they will look good on a nice colt.

Thanks Todd!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.