The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,840 Posts
I sold mine to my cousin for $350 (special family price). His home was broken in to and it was stolen. Insurance gave him $800 for the loss. That was last year.

·
Premium Member
12,979 Posts
I sold mine to my cousin for $350 (special family price). His home was broken in to and it was stolen. Insurance gave him $800 for the loss. That was last year.
Wanta adopt me todd? You got another one?

·
Premium Member
3,840 Posts
Sorry that was the only one I had. I know that was probably a foolish price and thing to do but he is my closest relative. That was what I had invested soooooooo.

I think I still have the scope base & rings for that King Cobra pistol and am willing to give it to any member in good standing with 50 posts or more if that is alright with the bosses here.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry that was the only one I had. I know that was probably a foolish price and thing to do but he is my closest relative. That was what I had invested soooooooo.

I think I still have the scope base & rings for that King Cobra pistol and am willing to give it to any member in good standing with 50 posts or more it that is alright with the bosses here.
If I wasn't fixing to trade her off I would be interested.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
I'd still like to find a King Cobra (or any of the Colt Trooper MkIII or MkV models) in 4".

Even though the Python is the "Holy Grail" Colt DA .357, I still like the MkIII better. It just fits my hand better...and they USED to be cheaper too! :)

·
Registered
7,512 Posts
I'd give my_______ (fill in the blank) for a King Cobra or a Python! :eek:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Current Blue Book on a stainless 4 inch like mine is $495.
NIB is $550.

I wish I had known people were getting much higher prices for these as I traded mine for a tuned Beretta Stampede, 500 rounds of .45 Colt ammo and a second rate holster rig. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.