Command Arms stock

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by mjforster, Apr 22, 2009.

1. mjforster

mjforster New Member

http://www.commandarms.com/product.asp?pID=117&cID=57
    here is a link to a stock i am thinking about buying for my m4. i currently have a six position stock which i like but im looking for something better. i like this one but it is pretty expensive. im wondering if anyone knows anything about this one or one similar to this one. i would like to get some input before i buy one. i haven't been able to find many reviews so any feedback would really help me decide. thanks in advance

2. islenos

islenos Active Member

My only concern is the fact it weighs almost 2lbs. Otherwise it's a pretty cool setup.

3. TOOHSOTKIL

TOOHSOTKIL Active Member

I am unsure the need for a stock like this on a M4. I might spend that kind of money on a new upper, add $100 and get a complete .22LR upper. Add $200 and get a major caliber change.....6.8, 7.62x39,204 Ruger, and for real fun, the new P90 upper-5.7x28mm 50 round top load magazine!!

4. islenos

islenos Active Member

Yea, the effective range for a standard barrel AR is 500 meters, a short barrel M4 only has the effective range of only 300 meters and that can be done off hand, so a three point stance would be so overkill.

5. mjforster

mjforster New Member

Thanks for the input. I have seen the exact same stock without the monopod part for about $200. That seems like it might be a better route to go. Does anyone know about the quality of it?
    http://www.commandarms.com/product.asp?pID=169&cID=57
    There is the link to that one.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009