The Firearms Forum banner

Commonwealth Games:

2K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
TYRVR
(7/18/01 5:17:18 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All Commonwealth Games:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roanoke is hosting the Commonwealth games this weekend and the shooting competitions are great fun! there is the Summer Biatholon, Muzzle loading, Big Bore Silouhette, Black Powder Catridge Silouhette competitions and the I.P.S.C. and I.D.P.A. and Cowboy Action Shooting games were last week, there may be other events for shooters being held, like Sporting Clays, but I do not know where or when, if interested in participating, there is A web site at Virginia Commonwealth Games,
If Heaven ain't got A loading bench.....I'm going to Hell,

TallTLynn
Senior Chief Moderator Staff
(7/18/01 7:22:33 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Commonwealth Games:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dang I'm always a day late and a dollar short - I'm going to miss it by one whole week.

Oh well such is life and good to see ya back Tye.

Investig8tor
V.I.P. Member
(7/29/01 12:39:37 pm)
Any interest in coming to Charlottesville to shoot IDPA - First Sat of every month?

Magnus Ursus
(3/2/02 8:14:00 am)
Do you have a date for 2002 games yet?

I shoot with a fun group of gaming SOB's from Richmond, and your match sounds like something we would be interrested in.

Thanks
Big Bear
If you don't know where your are going, any road will take you there.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.