The Firearms Forum banner

101 - 120 of 235 Posts

·
TFF Chaplain
19,254 Posts
...and how come we no longer see what State someone is from. GHEESH, it`s not meant to be work to enjoy a forum.
If you hoover the mouse over the flag it will show your location. But, you have to work for it.

·
Premium Member
2,628 Posts
I have searched everywhere and cannot find out how I can get my Signature back like it was in the last forum we had.
Can someone please give this dummy some simple directions?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,539 Posts
I ran into something. I do everything from either an iPad or iPhone and in the past have always been able to download or maybe the correct term is upload several images at once by checking those I wanted and then clicking upload (I think that was it). Today when uploading an image as soon as I touched the image it didn’t place a check mark but automatically uploaded that one image. How does one upload multiple images from an iPad at the same time?

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
My question is with all the new introduction threads, how do I know the ones I've posted in?
I ended up having to open the threads and look manually to see whether I'd said hello, I miss having that mini Grizzley1 icon on threads I have replied on. I can use the filter thing but it hides all the threads I've ever replied on in all the various sub forums. I don't want to hide every thread I've ever replied to but I would like to know if I've already said hello to that newby without having to open up every thread in the introduction forum to find out.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Change for the better is one thing. Change for the sake of change is rude and irritating. I hate to be a bone of contention, but this is gawdaweful bad. Very user unfriendly. I will, of course, try to persevere, "get used to it", but my checking in on this forum (multiple times per day, will be severely reduced. Was one of my top four regular forums. Now..... not so much. Sorry. This Old Dog does not like this new trick. :oops:

·
Administrator
11,371 Posts
^^Everyone to their own.^^ Are you still using Win95? Of course not! You have upgraded to keep up with technology.

When the dust settles, it will be a better experience. It is already faster technology.

·
Premium Member
8,012 Posts
Without asking a bunch of questions I discovered what I think is the way to send Privet messages. I may have to bug a couple members to confirm my thoughts

Reactions: tedwitt

·
Super Moderator
39,070 Posts
Another way is to "hover" your cursor over the other person's avatar (on the left), when the pop-up shows up, click on the word "message" in the lower right corner of that pop-up.

·
Premium Member
8,012 Posts
That is what I found while exploring the new software/format. Going to be fun when I start positing for the Christmas Give-away. I already have my stuff set aside and ready to take Pictures.

·
Premium Member
17,473 Posts
OK something that i noticed that has changed is when you post to a thread your avartar will show up on the left side of the screen overlapped over the original's poster avatar. Ex; on the Introduction forum if i posted a welcome to the new guy's post my avatar would show up that i posted to his thread. That way you don't have to look back thru all the posts to see if you already posted to it. It helps me cause i never can remember if i already welcomed someone.:(

·
Super Moderator
39,070 Posts
It don't do dat no more!! I have been trying since yesterday to figure out how to make it show what threads I have already posted on. Cricket told us how to do it, but I can't seem to get it to work.

·
Super Moderator
26,217 Posts
123137272931_1.jpg 2018-01-14-13-49-05-.jpg 20190920_093230.jpg
Just keep clicking on the paper clip.
I ran into something. I do everything from either an iPad or iPhone and in the past have always been able to download or maybe the correct term is upload several images at once by checking those I wanted and then clicking upload (I think that was it). Today when uploading an image as soon as I touched the image it didn’t place a check mark but automatically uploaded that one image. How does one upload multiple images from an iPad at the same time?

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Premium Member
9,539 Posts
Ahhhhh, I was using the picture doodad two over. I’ll try that next time. Thanks Howln.

·
Super Moderator
26,217 Posts
Ahhhhh, I was using the picture doodad two over. I’ll try that next time. Thanks Howln.
I'm not saying that's the only way, just the way I have figured how to do it. We're all still learning this new format.

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
The new forum looks kinds sterile. No matter what the powers that be think, some change is good. Sometimes, not so much. We shall see. The white background does irritate my eyes.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
How come I can't post anything in the feedback forum? Is this related to the new software?

101 - 120 of 235 Posts