concealed carry holster

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by strawhat, Jul 11, 2017.

1. strawhat

strawhat New Member

I have been looking at a holster from "sneaky pete holsters". They look good and I like the concept. my only concern is they have no address or location, only do business on line. I have no fault with this. However, having been burned a couple of times in the past, I am a little reluctant to try it with a business that I don't know where they are.

has any one purchased, used or done business with them?

2. Shanghai

Shanghai Well-Known Member

I don't know anything about the company but see from their web site they accept Master Card, VISA & American Express cards.

A business having arrangements with those 3 credit card companies is highly unlikely to "burn" you over the cost of a holster.

3. Larry Isaacs

Larry Isaacs Member

StrawHat, one of the guys I have coffee with has been using a Sneaky Pete for about four months. The quality looks good. He is carrying a Ruger LCP 380.
    I think he would be better served if he did not carry a cellphone/case on the other side.
    The other comment about the Sneaky Pete that precludes me from ever owning one, THE SP (Sneaky Pete) logo is stamped into the material. So much for open conceal carry.

Good Luck

Larry

Shanghai and Broot like this.
  4. Kevin Rohrer

Kevin Rohrer Active Member

I have placed numerous orders from them for their holster condoms w/o a problem. You are safe.