The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm checking into getting my CCW here in the great Comi state of Comifornia. Lets say, I can actually get it. What would be the best way, and the best type of holster to get to conceal a GP100

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Ok so I'm checking into getting my CCW here in the great Comi state of Comifornia. Lets say, I can actually get it. What would be the best way, and the best type of holster to get to conceal a GP100
This is what I use. I can't read the make on the back but it conceals nice,and it is old. I can and do pack my SP101 in this holster as well. It works just fine even under a t-shirt.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Made a drop leg for mine but I mainly just use a Galco I bought for it when I purchased the gun, it's pretty good quality and comfortable.

I think an IWB holster would conceal it just fine, I rock either a full size 1911 or G35 every day and have no trouble concealing either, GP is roughly the same size. Although I don't conceal anymore except where I have to. I have been wanting a blackhawk serpa holster but they don't make 'em for the GP that I see.

But blade-tech is a great company that for certain would make something decent if you wanted to go the plastic route.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Made a drop leg for mine but I mainly just use a Galco I bought for it when I purchased the gun, it's pretty good quality and comfortable.

I think an IWB holster would conceal it just fine, I rock either a full size 1911 or G35 every day and have no trouble concealing either, GP is roughly the same size. Although I don't conceal anymore except where I have to. I have been wanting a blackhawk serpa holster but they don't make 'em for the GP that I see.

But blade-tech is a great company that for certain would make something decent if you wanted to go the plastic route.
I have no option but to carry concealed. Comi, is a no open carry state. Thanks guys, I'll check those out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.