Confirmation Hearings.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Twicepop, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

I watched a little bit of it yesterday, and the Democrats and their mind-numbing idiotic barrage of senseless blather left me with am overwhelming sense of howinthehell could anyone vote these fools into any kind of a position of authority. Then Al Franken the hypocrite of ALL hypocrites came on and was asking questions about voter fraud. This is the guy that got elected ONLY because cast ballots (for him) were mysteriously found in the trunk of someones car.

2. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I watched them interview Jeff Sessions for most of the day. The stupid questions by some of the left wing loons were, repetitive, irrelevant, rude, and some didn't even pertain to the position Sessions will occupy. I am very thankful to the man that invented the "mute" button. Some was just used for grandstanding on the part of the Left.
    I found Jeff Sessions to be a patient, intelligent man, familiar with the events that our next Attorney General should know. I think he will do an excellent job.

3. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

Repetitive, irrelevant, rude...........your being generous. I watched quite a bit of it and my mind wondered to the time when this nation was founded. I can't help but wonder how many of those "distinguished gentleman" would have the sand to cast unfounded insults if dueling was still practiced..........

4. Diamondback

Diamondback Well-Known Member

The thing to remember is, they are smarter than the people who voted for them. And that is sad commentary on the intelligence on the denizens of their districts.

firefighter1635 and Twicepop like this.
  5. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I won't be watching any confirmations. I can't stand listening to liberal hypocrisy, it's worse than fingernails down a chalk board.

crystalphoto likes this.
  6. bosun

bosun Well-Known Member

I can't stand those dog and pony shows either. If people treated me like they treat some of those people they are questioning, the questioners would be lucky if all they got was a severe shaking. And I consider myself pretty calm and complacent.. If they can find something trivial that they can twist around then that's what the newsies would be showing on the news. It's like Trump and his grabbing, yeah, he can be a dumb ass with his mouth, but he was a Democrat when he said that, which should have made it all right..

firefighter1635 likes this.