The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At dinner tonight, the son-in-law, was talking about handling a SA XD45SC and how much more he liked it than the Sig 938 that he carries. He said he might go trade the Sig for a SA. I carry, in my truck(can't carry at work) a XD9SC that I have considered trading/selling because I just don't care for DAO. So we talked and I am going to his place tomorrow and try each and see if we want to trade. I have never fired a Sig and am aware of the reduced mag capacity but it looks good and the reviews seem good. Any experiences/opinions on this trade? I think the Sig was a bit more costly.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
The 938 is a nice gun but too new to know of any real issues that affect the longevity of the gun. We all know the XD is a sold piece. Its based on the design of the 832 which is a decent gun. We did have the 832 on the range program break a rail off the frame but sig was good on that. the 938 is beefed up quite a bit to handle the 9mm.

·
Premium Member
9,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Changed my mind. I have several pocket guns already. And the XD9SC is a perfect truck gun and, after shooting it today, it is pretty sweet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts