Cop Arrests Nurse for not Drawing Blood

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Alaska444, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Alaska444

Alaska444 Well-Known Member

Amen.

crystalphoto and dbcooper like this.
  2. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

3. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

Monster I don't know what cop did what to you or yours but your vision on this subject is a bit blurry. It seems you want vent and rant rather than even read the responses you get for content.......Alaska covered the subject well. I will add I hope you really aren't as rigid and hard as your posts appear. If so as young as you are you have a long, tough road ahead.

4. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

Monster,
    I know several cops personally. I would not hesitate to stand with them on any subject. Yes corruption is possible, and I've had a few experiences with that, but one phone call and that officer and 3 of his superiors we're at my door to apologize. I don't know the officers you know, hope I never do.

Broot, Alaska444 and jedwil like this.
  5. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

The Monster is no longer with us so y'all don't need to waste your breath or finger muscles responding to him!

Broot, Alaska444, dbcooper and 2 others like this.
  6. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member Supporting Member

7. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Well-Known Member Supporting Member

<sigh> he will be missed <another sigh>

just like a boil ...

howlnmad, Alaska444, Broot and 2 others like this.
  8. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

ha, I got that!!

maxresdefault.jpg

9. Alaska444

Alaska444 Well-Known Member

Amen. I was waiting for it but didn't want to taunt the curmudgeon.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    howlnmad and dbcooper like this.
  10. Doug Trapp

Doug Trapp Active Member

My own two cents worth. In 1967 I began my law enforcement career and I retired in 2015, thus from what I know of, I speak about.
    When I first became aware of this activity with the nurse, my initial question was for the why in the blood draw. The truck driver was/is a victim in this situation. The detective a Buffon.
    I then recalled a statement of "due diligence", which for the lack of understanding is basically the gathering of mostly useless information to round out the pages of a report. Such as, "The witness wore red suspenders", it means nothing, and in a lot of cases, it clouds the waters which leads to overbilling as attempts to clear up the reasoning of it being in the report in the first place.
    I can understand the detective thinking he was covering a base he thought needed covering, but it sounds to me that he was led astray by his supervisor.
    I have an issue with his comments about loading the hospital with less than stellar patients and his lack of training. He appears to have a lot of experience as an EMS, but maybe not so much as a detective.

ral357 and Alaska444 like this.