Could the Democrats be importing the virus?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by gvw3, Jun 26, 2020.

1. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This morning the thought came to me that Trump's chances of reelection could be diminished if the virus reemerges. I turned on the news and it seems Florida, Texas & California are now reaching peaks never seen before.

The thought came to me could the Democrats be importing this virus to win back the White House and Senate? I believe Democrats would do anything to win.

Gudaki, Winchester94, Broot and 6 others like this.
  2. Smoke

Smoke Well-Known Member

After finding out the Democrats are behind the BLM movement, I think the Dems would commit mass murder to get back in power. YES absolutely they would. Look how many have died in the riots from BLM.

Winchester94, Broot, jbmid1 and 3 others like this.

3. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

Importing the virus, I don’t think so. However the media is breathlessly reporting an increase in confirmed causes while trying to keep people from connecting the dots that a large part of the increased numbers are due to greatly expanded testing. Never mind the the number of fatalities are not exploding.....why’s that important :rolleyes:

4. Empty_Holster

Empty_Holster Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I have said that since the first day of the OMG virus. They started with THE RUSSIANS DID IT and have gone through a half dozen scams - all have been proven incorrect. The have the lying MSM on their side on an hourly basis. TRUMP 2020!!

Winchester94, Broot, gvw3 and 4 others like this.
  5. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This virus is a perfect vehicle for reducing the number of, or eliminating, older people in the world. The older folks have the old world values that will be shunned in the new world order. The attitudes of the protestors & BLMers is proof of that. The media complicity seems to bear this all out too. Everything that has happened recently seems, IMHO, way too coincidental. Getting Trump re-elected is the only thing saving us from losing our 2nd Amendment Rights & opening the door to the one world government & eternal slavery. Yah, it's that important!!

6. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

How hard would it be to get some infected people to go into crowds to keep this thing going? Per the CDC temps over 77° make this virus hard to transmit. It seems to be transmitted well in some of the hotter states in this country. I think I smell a rat here.

Winchester94, Broot and BlackEagle like this.
  7. Awtoman

Awtoman Well-Known Member

I don't believe a thing the media tells me anymore. There isn't one story put out that isn't altered or edited in the furtherance of The Agenda.

Tom

Winchester94, gvw3, Broot and 3 others like this.
  8. Empty_Holster

Empty_Holster Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ah, Thomas, would the members of the 1st Amendment FREE PRESS lie to us???:rolleyes:
    OOPS, pardon me while I ROTFLMAO...................

gvw3 and Broot like this.
  9. bosun

bosun Well-Known Member

Only doctors you can trust are Dr. Seuss and Dr. Pepper.
    Now that's out of my system, I would think, that if I was a Democrat, I would be buying tickets to Republican rallys and having proven corona carriers use them to get into the rallys and cough their heads off. Maybe some additional vials of infected body fluids to spill in high traffic areas?
    But then, I used to work for the gubmint..now I'm just a tax payer..

Winchester94 and gvw3 like this.
  10. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Yes! What do Cali, Texas, and AZ have in common? They all border Mexico. Mexico is having a disease problem, cases are being allowed to slip across the border. It's all over the National news about how terrible things are here in AZ, but it's only the border counties that are having the spike. Rest of us are being punished with more restrictions though.

Winchester94 and gvw3 like this.
  11. Gudaki

Gudaki Well-Known Member

100% anything they can do to retake the presidency. Nothing is out of play with the left!

bosun likes this.
  12. John M Davis

John M Davis Member

We know the Chinese launched this virus around the world intentionally, would Pelosi give the green light? Would Pelosi then launch BLM and ANTIFA? If she had the means, would she have the desire?
    I don't know, pass the ammunition....

howlnmad, nmckenzie and bosun like this.