17,476 Posts
السلام عليكم مرحبا بك في المنتدى
أنا قد تساعدك على تحديد بندقية الخاص بك؟
فقد أية أسماء أو أرقام عليه؟
هل أي صور ذات نوعية جيدة منه؟

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
gent from saudi made a polite intro , there way , i'm responding , be polite please

i'm not a fan of personal attacks unless warrnted and in this case i've seen only you B27

your new here , so learn ,

what i wrote was

Welcome to the Forum
may i help you Identify your Rifle ?
has it any names or numbers upon it ?
have you any good quality pictures of it ?

so let's see if we cant help the gent ID his rifle

·
Registered
410 Posts
Dang jack! I could not be more embarassed and apologetic!
All I saw on this end was blank spaces and I thoght somebody must be goofing on us.

Again, I deeply apologize.

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
ok a quick lesson in Saudi custom ( i know he's in saudi as i trace folks as its often a language barrier )

a "junior " person will approach a group of "scholars" and make such a introduction and await a response

maybe hi can i ask you about ( insert item or subject )

he wont push it more until acknowledged , to do so is impolite and disrepectful of the rank of those he approached

to barge in and say every thing he wishes is disrespectful to those he asks , and assumes he is senior to them somehow

i've spent a lot of time there know the language and such and thanks for straightening it up

Cheers B27

hope it clears things up

·
Registered
17,765 Posts
Jack, you got to remember you have info we don't. You can tell he's from Saudi. We only have what he posted, which does not say a thing about Saudi.

We get 40 bazillion posts that say "I have a gun, what is it", with no other comments or pictures. This looked like another one of them.

And, truth be told, if I'd seen it before B27, I'da probably said something similar. So would a whole lot of folks here.

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
and why B27's here and all's fine ;)

sorry if you think i jump too hard

remember i'm a ex SGT , still hard to tone it down ..

just tryin to give all a fair go ..

·
Registered
410 Posts
jack-
That was a very valuable and well stated little tutorial about the way these individuals may present themselves and why.

Thank you for enlightening me.:)

Please apologize to the poster for me if he took any offense for it was most certainly not intended.

Persian customs I am fairly adept with, Arab...not so much but hopefully more so as of this day.

"Learn one true thing a day, so you have wings."
Persian saying

·
Premium Member
13,000 Posts
I would have most likely deleted the post altogether due to the misinformation. I dont know the first thing about saudi customs and wont spend any time learning.

·
Premium Member
3,350 Posts
HuHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? I dont get this thread at all. What was said, what was the answers??? I didnt see any Saudi stuff at all. This is weird.

·
Premium Member
13,000 Posts
HuHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? I dont get this thread at all. What was said, what was the answers??? I didnt see any Saudi stuff at all. This is weird.
Your not alone clinger, I didnt see it either. Like I said, I would have deleted this thread.

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
I probably would have made a mind-reader comment before I thought to check the IP. Just who I am.

Part of why it's good to have a team of moderators; we all have different personalities and knowledge, but together we catch almost everything.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts