County Building Inspector - LOL true story

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

IShootBack
    (1/5/03 3:21:01 pm)
    Reply County Building Inspector - LOL true story
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I run commercial electrical projects for a mid-sized contractor. While working at a new county owned building last week, the project superintendant (PS) came through with one of the senior county building engineers (SCBE). The SCBE asked me what I thought. I looked at the PS and saw him turn his head and grin - you see, he knows I'm adept at off the cuff comments and retorts.

I stopped what I was doing and squared myself to the SCBE stating "I'd bomb the hell out of those Iraq'ies, then put up a 7-11 on every other corner. Next I'd build a Wallmart and Kmart in every town and village. I'd then build several NASCAR tracks and skateboard parks, and breweries around the major cities. Then I'd send Jimmy Swaggert over to help those heathens find Jesus. We'd have rock or country music concerts every weekend.

He looked at me with a dumbfounded look. After a moment of thought and dead silence, he told me, in his most superior voice, "Well, you would need to first understand their mindset and learn what makes them so angry".

To that I quickly snapped and smiled, " We'd be pi$$ed also if we spent most of our lives with sand in our underpants, no pretty women to look at, no country music to listen too, and no cold beer or hot pizza".

He bowed his head and walked away. I could not tell if he was crying or laughing. I know the PS was busting a gut.

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (1/5/03 3:50:38 pm)
    Reply Re: County Building Inspector - LOL true story
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Makes sense to me.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 7:18:17 pm)
    Re: County Building Inspector - LOL true story
    GOOD 1...

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

IShootBack
    (1/5/03 7:58:44 pm)
    Reply Re: County Building Inspector - LOL true story
    Like I said, I just open my mouth and the voices in my head start spewing out.

Guns cause crime, like spoons made Rosie fat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.