The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to some shoulder problems, I have difficulty drawing from the 4 oclock position and I'm looking at crossdraw holsters, anyone here have any experience with or recommendations for a good leather crossdraw holster for a Glock 27?

·
Registered
18,158 Posts
I have no experience with Glock holsters, staying as far away from combat tupperware as possible.

But I have always liked the Bianchi 111 Cyclone. Cross-draw thumb break. I have them for Smith revolvers of all sizes and for 1911s. They are just plain excellent. Got my first in 1980, when I got my first 1911. Used them ever since.

·
Premium Member
34,364 Posts
I can't use one, my belly gets in the way! :D If you can't reach that gun on your strong side, then use what you can. IMHO, the cross draw takes a little longer to git the gun out because of the distance you have to reach. Remember that when pulling that gun from a cross draw you are going to cover you weak side arm, and anyone on that side of you. But it's better than not having anything at all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.