The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been checking all the usual websites daily for restocking of 9mm ammo. yesterday while looking i noticed that CTD stocked more and had in stock. It was ARMSCOR 124 gr FMJ 50 rds. price was $29.52! as i glance over my desk i see the January issue of CTDs catalog. And low and behold there is the same box of ARMSCOR on the cover for $12.29....wtf is that? talk about a markup! I will be hard pressed to buy anything from CTD again when you can go to Cabelas and pay regular prices with no massive mark up. they either have it or they dont.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I certainly can understand a small bump in the price. But to double, and triple it? No reason for that. Everybody is outta stock and not everybody is tripling their prices. I have been diligant in checking websites nightly and have been lucky enough to catch a few at the right time and paid regular prices for Remington UMC, Winchester white box, and a few others at regular prices. But it seems every time something drives the prices up CTD is at the forefront! Though I must say did I buy it anyway........yes i did. But I dont have to like it!! I agree with Sparks134 " It's better to have ammo in times of no money than to have money in times of no ammo"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.