The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Food Lion has T-Bones on sale for $6.99/lb. (Until next Tues.) We can not keep them in stock. I have brought a bunch home, (Maybe 8) a couple to cook on the grill, when I am off tomorrow and the rest to freeze. (I am in the perfect position to cherry pick the very best, of what I see working in the Meat dept.) I also have a sweet thick Ribeye, from about the best loin I have ever cut/seen, in the fridge. (That may be #1 choice for tomorrow.) A few (about 4-6) NY Strips (with almost all the fat trimmed off) also in the freezer.

For those that enjoy a good steak, go grab some really nice T-Bones for a great price. Get em' while you can.

This has been your Culinary Advisor, Jean Claude'.

Okay, it's Ken. 馃馃槈馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I came home with 4 cherry picked T-Bones today. (Several more over the last couple days.) I saved $22 off, the ones I bought today. (per receipt.) 馃榿

Bonus - Bones for Buddy. 馃槢馃暫 Win/Win.

Registered
I came home with 4 cherry picked T-Bones today. (Several more over the last couple days.) I saved $22 off, the ones I bought today. (per receipt.) 馃榿

Bonus - Bones for Buddy. 馃槢馃暫 Win/Win.
Wanna trade some of those cherry picked t bones for some .22lr ammo? :)

Reactions: ysacres

Premium Member
Ken you keep posting these 鈥渉eads up鈥 threads and I ain鈥檛 got no stinkin鈥 Food Lion in Oklahoma. 馃槨

I鈥檓 jealous.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hear you Guy's. Sorry if you do not have a Food Lion anywhere near you. (I feel the same about Whole Foods, Sushi Bar, Deli, etc.) If I see, (or I am taking advantage of) what I feel is a very good deal where I work, I feel compelled to let You'uns know about it.

Cling2myguns, I know there is a Food Lion in JC. Our delivery Semi Truck hits them, before coming to us. We are in regular communication with them. ""Truck should be hitting you in 1 hr., just left us." Etc. 馃 馃榿

Reactions: Firpo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts