The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any sell would like to find some. I would like
to start shooting it again but will not exhaust what little I have left. 100 rounds or so. Trigger pull has to lightened some or its useless. Ken

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Its a cheap and easy round to reload. Have you considered taking up reloading?

I have been loading it for about a year now. Its a wonderfully accurate little round when you use custom tailored handloads.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I reload for trap shooting, do a little .17 rem have the dies for 7.62x54 and also 270 mag. I have yet to shoot my Finn.

Where do get your brass for the CZ . The way mine throws them I'd go blind picking them up. It would be a possibility. Ken and thanks also

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what make dies etc ? If I can fix or improve the trigger pull it would then be a good idea.
Did you buy the brass or did you have some good for reloads? I should start shooting them, Heck I'm 70 now and don't know just how much time I have left. Don't really want to find out either!! Ken U

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
I use Lee dies. And get brass from starline. I also save my Win brass and S&B brass from the factory crap Ive bought.

My fav load is 11 gr 2400 under a 85 gr Sierra SP

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
really a greenhorn at rifle pistol loading. Do ok with 12 ga for trap

Brass loading I got teached by a dummy' myself trial and error asked a lot

of questions. I just get by. I do have two balance beam and 1 electric

scale. RCBS single stage loader Mess of loading material on loading too.

Also good friend that loads a lot - shotgun rifle and pistol so If I ever start-

I will have him set it up right. Be a lot faster for me. Thanks Ken By the way I met

him at trap shooting after I learnt meself on the brass. LOL

·
Registered
18,041 Posts
not that I've actually looked.. but will the same die set do 763x25 (mauser ) and 762x25

?

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
The Tok dies will load .30 mauser. They are essentially the same round loaded to different pressures.l You cannot shoot Tok in a .30 mauser chamber, but you can shoot .30 mauser in a Tok chamber.

·
Registered
110 Posts
The Vz. 48 cartridge develops 1680 FPS in the Vz. 52 pistol. Flying brass is dangerous within 5 meters. The Soviets said that it was dangerous in Tokarev Pistols. Do not shoot ammo with a Zodiac headstamp in any other pistol. Source: Warsaw (Poland) Archelogy Gazette as translated and copied in New Zealand Cartridge Collectors Newsleter about ten years ago. I have, myself, chronographed Vz. 48 ammo in a Vz. 52 pistol at over 1680 FPS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts