The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found one!!!!!! It is now on the way. I can't wait to shoot this one. In my eyes CZ makes the best guns out there. To many positive reviews.

·
Registered
Pensacola Florida
3,736 Posts
Good for you,you will love it. CZ's are in short supply, especially the 452-453's. IIRC the trainer is the same as the Lux but with a beech stock. The 452-453 has an advantage over the 455 because it has better iron sights. It will be the very accurate out of the box, but the trigger can be made much better with lighter springs and shims for the sear.
The only negative I have seen on the CZ rimfires is the safety is backwards, but its no big deal.:)

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
I don't know if they are the best gun made, but they are very good and you should be extremely happy with it.

I own a CZ-453 and have been very happy with it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know if they are the best gun made, but they are very good and you should be extremely happy with it.

I own a CZ-453 and have been very happy with it.
They may not be the best gun made but I'm really sold on them
I have a 455 .308 full stock and a 9mm compact,a 9mm rami and 4 cz 82's. One thing that sold me on them is the history behind the brand, It was way to cool on how the Germans took over the plant during WWll. I decided on CZ to be a bit different when I was looking for pistols. Did not want to be a member of the glock flock,,as everyone has one. I'm prone not to run with the pack. So that's why I decided to add another CZ to the stable and choose the 22. The brand is very addictive i was told and I know see why everyone says that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts