cz70/feg pa63

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

tabberski
    (1/27/02 11:55:21 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All cz70/feg pa63
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello what are your thoughts on the cz70 and feg pa63 pistols? what is the cost to convert the pa63 to 380 caliber? Are there any other cheap good functioning pistols out there I should look at. Would like to keep the cost to less then 150.00

tuckerd1
    (1/28/02 9:25:55 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: cz70/feg pa63
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome tabberski. Not familiar with these, but someone that is will come along soon.
    "They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)

AntiqueDr
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/28/02 9:29:49 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: cz70/feg pa63
    I sell a lot of PA63's and for my money they are one of the best concealed carry pistols around. With a little work such as knocking down the sharp edges and doing an action job, they cant be beat.

Converting to .380 would require a new barrel and recoil spring. More money than its worth. With 9x18 now commercially available with good hollowpoints, there is no benefit to the conversion that I can see.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

cointoss 2
    (1/28/02 4:28:53 pm)
    Welcome Taberski, the 9x18 is quite available and I would rather shoot it than the .380.
    cointoss2

julysol
    (3/8/02 2:21:38 am)
    See response under topic "CZ70".

julysol
    (3/8/02 2:40:28 am)
    OH! Give the Bersa a look-see. They're a very inexpensive auto available in 380. They can be had for under 200 bucks brand new!! They're made in argentina but don't let that turn you off. they've been in business for 40 years or more and their shotguns are not cheap by anyones standards. The only negative Iv'e heard is that the first few times you use it, the last 1 or 2 rounds hangup. But this has been said to clear up after just a few times of usage. "go figure". This report came from a few pistols tested I believe. But after the brake-in of a couple mags fed through them they let off houndreds of rounds trouble free.
    they are easily found for sale in www.auctionarms.com, *************, and gunsamerica.com for under 200 dollars and man are they a pretty pistol, available in 2 tone or all blued or nickle.

I'm thinking about getting one myself. I currently have the PA-63 on order. also the CZ 52 is a very nice piece! I have one and love it! Ordered a second one just to have spare parts and ended up recieving a brand new one from J&G Sales (was rated in vg condidion in the ad.) hmmm...must I order another to have spare parts for the newer one as well, I know I'll never canablelize either for parts. These are quite accurate as well and have a very unique roller luck-up design. I LIKE IT!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (3/8/02 8:39:38 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: cz70/feg pa63
    Welcome Aboard julysol!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator