Daughter's Car Was Burglarized

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Firpo, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Firpo

Firpo Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm so stinkin mad right now I could spit nails. Some SOB broke in to my daughter's car last night and stole all her tools for work. Yes I said tools. She's 5'2", cute as a button and has chosen welding as a career. She's only 19 and is already the lead welder for a company that manufactures custom exhaust systems for European bikes and I'm not bragging, well maybe a little but she is REALLY good. Took her welding helmet, all her tools and a list of personal items to the tune of around $2500. She's worked hard and been very responsible earning what she has and to think that some scumbag, probably a Hillary supporter, would steal from her makes me want to........well I know you understand. :mad::mad::mad:
    With my wife being out of work for three months now and her paycheck being cut in half it's sure not good timing. Not sure how but the Lord will provide I know. I also know God will deal with thief but I'd sure like a crack it him/them first if He wouldn't mind.

There, rant over and I feel a bit better now.

flboots, Broot, nmckenzie and 4 others like this.
  2. 2A-Jay

2A-Jay Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that some Jack Wagon did that to your daughter Firpo! I hope who ever it is reaps his just desserts at the hand of justice. A prayer that the Police will grab the jerk(s) up quick and you can get all of her tools and equipment back.

Firpo, flboots, Broot and 7 others like this.

3. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. Hope the perp gets grabbed up quick and everything returned.

Firpo, flboots, Broot and 8 others like this.
  4. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Sorry to hear that. People that take things that don't belong to them ticks me off too. The cops probably already told you, but check the local pawn shops. Hope they catch the b@$#@6ds...

Firpo, flboots, Broot and 8 others like this.
  5. gunnut1215

gunnut1215 Well-Known Member

So sorry that happened to your daughter, Firpo. Hopefully, like others have said, the jerk(s) get caught and have their jewels slammed in a car door.

Firpo, flboots, Broot and 5 others like this.
  6. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

:mad: I feel your anger. My wife's car was broken into a few months ago, right in my driveway. If I'd have caught them in the act I'd probably be sitting in a cell right now instead of my recliner.:mad:

Firpo, Broot, howlnmad and 8 others like this.
  7. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Seems to me a good place to start is the shop where your daughter works ! Unless the stuff was in plain sight I don't see this as a "troll and grab" sort of burglary ! Next would be customers - possibly those who's stuff she's worked on ! Bikers are a tight community, TBS, but one tolerating far too many miscreants . On another slant, in CA a lot of bikers are latino. That culture is far less tolerant of women doing - let alone excelling - in "macho" roles. Check the revenge factor as well.

Firpo, Broot, firefighter1635 and 3 others like this.
  8. drymag

drymag Well-Known Member Supporting Member

If she has home owners or renters insurance, they might cover it. Will rasie her rates a tad, but she can still work.
    -
    -
    Around here, where the drug problem is way past broke, it is a waste of time to arrest them. They behave like cockroaches overflooding the sugar bowl. They swarm everywhere and the legal system can't do anything about them except raise our taxes to encourage them to file for ebt, etc so they can maybe cost the legal system less because the government now wants to pay them to stay home and reproduce w/ their own kind or have a homo act one one of those passed out. Kind of like the mafia where you are forced to pay for protection except it's legal tax money going straight to them for recreating. Yep, democ rats have done a great job.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    Firpo, Broot, CCHolderinMaine and 5 others like this.
  9. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that firpo.

10. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff* Supporting Member

Dang Firpo, that is a real 'bitchin' break....something like that happens personally and
    one thinks they are being singled out by the 'fickle finger of fate' to be pointed accusingly at
    them...it is so very common all over, as much so as grinding a cigarette butt out underfoot.
    Stories depicted on the popular TV thing called COPS demonstrate exactly what we are
    speaking of here...read the local Phoenix newspapers about home invasions and daytime
    burglaries ...just last week out in West Phoenix this old couple come home from shopping and
    a couple teen-aged boys were in their home...a scuffle and the old guy cranked a round into
    the 18 year old who already packed an active record of doing the same thing...They accuse
    Sheriff Joe of 'profiling' these young whelps and they turn them loose.. sad and terribly tragic thing about these home invasions is that 'leave no witnesses' rule applies..
    Currently there is a trial going on in Superior Court where this professional thief murdered this old couple over in their million dollar Paradise Valley home ....murdered a partner thief so he wouldn't testify...That was about 3 years ago...the lawyers defending the 'bottom-feeding bastard' has a constant paycheck by testing and abusing our legal system....Oh, but I carry on...I only lost 2 RYOBI cordless drills out of my shop one evening...trusty old Chief didn't even have a lock on the hatch...I didn't turn it into my Home Owners policy as they'd punish me with higher rates or some other goofy insurance, 'fine-print' practice...Chief

11. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

I've been there, done that. Tools can be replaced, glad your daughter wasn't in the car at the time! Hopefully the cops will catch these guys, and she will get her stuff back. I never did, twice!

Firpo, Broot, howlnmad and 5 others like this.
  12. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

To steal tools from a working person is about as low as you can go. I hope they get them.

Firpo, Broot, howlnmad and 6 others like this.
  13. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that firpo. Hope they catch them, OR, and this is better, they hurt themselves real bad messing around trying to weld something!

Firpo, Broot, howlnmad and 8 others like this.
  14. Nor Cal Mikie

Nor Cal Mikie Well-Known Member

You have to keep in mind..."There's no life like low life"!!:mad: And, a thief is a thief!!
    Hope things work out well/better for YOU and your Family.
    Be funny if the Police showed up and the thief was found laying next to the car with the broken window, and he was beat to a pulp? It could happen.;) A happy ending.:D

Firpo, howlnmad, carver and 2 others like this.
  15. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Good old Orange County isn't what it used to be. Sorry for the loss but things will work out.

I know how it feels to be violated by a theft. I had a 13 day old F250 stolen from my driveway. Got found in downtown LA stripped out.