David Groshel

Discussion in 'VMBB Find Your Nam Friends' started by GROGEL, Jan 31, 2006.


    GROGEL New Member

    Jan 31, 2006
    I have a uncle named David Groshel that I have lost contact with. He has been in hospitals and homes since shortly after his return. Reading this forum has made me tear up many times. Is there anyway through the government to track where checks are going? Last I saw him, he was in a assisted liveng home in sudan, MN. But it has closed and they dont have a address for him. Iguess I aslo have to ask if anybody new him. Id really like to find him. any help would be welcome.
    I plan on setting my sons down here when they are old enough, lest they forget. Thank you all for sharing...Somehow they missed alot of this when I was in school.
  2. berto64

    berto64 Active Member

    Jan 31, 2001
    Owyhee County, Idaho

    You might try the local SS office or VA Regional Office with your inquiry but they may need some sort of documentation proving you are family to this veteran. You will need his Social Security # for both places.