Deadly Swine Flu Outbreak in Mexico, 60 Dead!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jacksonco, Apr 24, 2009.

1. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

2. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

you honestly think that will change the minds of those that think illegals have the same rights as a us citizen ? i would rather think the goverment will open their arms to them and allow them to cross so they can be provided better health care. oh and sign them up for welfare and unemployment benefits the words on the statue should be ground off and replaced with give us your sick, lame and lazy, we'll provide...........

3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

my bad.... should be statue of liberty , sorry was typing to fast :(

4. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I feel that those in the SW USA are going to see this spread to them rather quickly and then into the rest of the country. I havent been watching the news but this story needs to show up and to be stayed on top of. I can only hope that this is contained but I see little hope for that.

5. artabr

artabr New Member

It already has spread to the U.S.
    Get this. The mornic reporter that was reporting the story said this "there are 7 cases reported in California, but those cases had no contact with pigs"

Gee, I wonder what they did have contact with!!! :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090424/us_nm/us_flu_14

Art

6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

You missed the point. Obviously this outbreak is due to the importation of American pigs into Mexico. We need stiff new regulations on pig farmers in the United States to stop this crisis. Of course that means pork prices will rise for American consumers but it's the least we can do. We may need to even ban all bacon sales.

7. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Hmmmm, I bet that "fully 90%" of all Mesican swine flu events are due to american hogs!

Banning bacon sales may be the answer, MT. I bet the 'sniffer dogs' that work the border stations will LOVE their new duties!

8. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

"The White House was closely following the new cases in the United States and Mexico, and President Barack Obama has been informed, an administration official said."

And what is Barry going to do about it, hmmm?:rolleyes:

This will sound stereotypical and I"m sorry, but it's the truth...the majority of the illegals in this area are filthy. They don't seem to bathe on a regular basis and they usually live in filthy conditions with 4 or 5 families crammed into a single family dwelling. And if anyone finds that offfensive, oh well, it's the truth.

9. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Due Muslims get Swine Flu????????????

10. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Bring Gitmo prisoners to the Texas border. I wonder if dying of swine flu or getting vaxinated will keep them from getting virgins? Just wondering. Not a whole lot of sympathy here. Does that make me a hater? Nah, Just don"t have any use for people that get a thrill killing inocents.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  11. bigbore480

bigbore480 Member

12. pawn

pawn Active Member

hope quarantine measures are being implemented, as best they can. IMHO this is a highly concerning development :(.

if this thing goes sideways it could get ugly in a number of ways... actually it has the potential to become devistating beyond many events in recent history.

13. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Oh, not only swine flu, but TB as well. They don't get their vaccinations down south of the border. I'm sure Congress will find a way to give these people "Universal Health Care." TJ

14. bigbore480

bigbore480 Member

A couple of years back we were going to be devistated by bird flew. Our own government is the only epidemic we have to worry about now.

15. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Well, if the gov't lets this spread into an epidemic, then have a reason to send troops into certain areas of the country, lock them down, declare martial law, and herd people whereever the feds want them to go all in the name of "public safety." And most likely it will involve firearms confiscation in the affected areas.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I mean, who cares if a few innocent people die as long as the gov't gets it's way in the end...twisted liberal thinking:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: