The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deep vault pulls: ammo compendium - a pictorial essay focused on vintage ammo & accompanying methodologies of charging & loading mil spec surplus arms

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Paper patching
Boat tail spittzer
Full metal jacket
Smokeless powder
Dryse needle fire
Enbloc drop through charger
Self contained central primed metallic cartridge case
Etc...

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Third times the charm - must include some pistol cartridges to be fair...

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Third times the charm - must include some pistol cartridges to be fair...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Very nice. Eye candy for gun guys!

I noticed the 410 Enfield "musket" ammo.

When some of that Pakistani "410 musket" ammo was imported a few years ago I bought a couple of those little crates. One for shooting and one still sealed. I found the 410 musket was very accurate at 25 yards when the cartridges fired properly, but there were a few hang-fires in the batch and those rounds were not in the black.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I picked up a rather pristine .410 brit enfield musket conversion and a wire wrapped (to prevent furniture breakage) (and to protect users hands) red and yellow stripped (solid monochromatic painted magazine-) launcher sights fixed and installed for rifle grenade usage variant
Very nice. Eye candy for gun guys!

I noticed the 410 Enfield "musket" ammo.

When some of that Pakistani "410 musket" ammo was imported a few years ago I bought a couple of those little crates. One for shooting and one still sealed. I found the 410 musket was very accurate at 25 yards when the cartridges fired properly, but there were a few hang-fires in the batch and those rounds were not in the black.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts