Desktops!

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

BGH228
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/27/01 8:55:18 am)
    | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    Desktops!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Post your desktops.

Heres mine:

To take a screen shot, hit the Print Screen button situated above the, Insert, Home, Pg ^ and Pg v Buttons on your keyboard.

After you have done this go into your paint program, like Painshop Pro, Photoshop.....ETC and just paste the image in and save.

Next just upload it to the Web. If you have problems posting email it to me at shady_by_nature@hotmail.com and ill post for ya(just be sure to tell me what board your from)

Hunters Hideout - AIM - Email/MSN IM - QZMP

Vietnam Memories - The Firearms Forum

Edited by: ruffitt at: 11/27/01 5:06:16 pm

ruffitt
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/27/01 11:13:30 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Desktops!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey BGH228 -

I don't have "Insert, Home, Pg ^ and Pg v Buttons" options. All I have are: Back - Forward - Stop - Refresh - Home - Search - Favorites - Histoory - Mail - Print - Edit - Messenger -

I'm running IE 5.0 as my browser off of Earthlink ISP.

What to do?

RuffItt

BGH228
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/27/01 12:21:04 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Desktops!
    do you have the F1 F2 F3...F12 keys? if so the print scrn key is to the rigt of F12 key.

Ill see if i can find another way to get screen shots..

Hunters Hideout - AIM - Email/MSN IM - QZMP

Vietnam Memories - The Firearms Forum

BlackGun
    (11/27/01 3:23:31 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Desktops!
    Those are way cool desktops.
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/27/01 4:05:38 pm)
    Just picture some coffee stains, beer stickies, coke and some moldy cheerioes and donuts....get the visual?? Thought so
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

procrastinator
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/27/01 7:16:37 pm)
    I use one of ME desk tops but for the screen saver, I took pictures of my handguns put them in my pictures and use that for my screensaver.
    Kind of interesting watching my guns fade in and out across the screen along with a few other selected pictures.