Dick Williams Gun Shop Inc.

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by kingcuke, Apr 13, 2009.

1. kingcuke

kingcuke Member

Don't quite remember where I heard about this place, but I sent them an email about a cylinder for my H&R .22 Premier. Got a quick reply saying to call their parts guy, who told me so sent them the old part. Sent the part in and had a replacement and an invoice in less than a week. My first experience with them, but it was absolutely first rate.

http://dickwilliamsgunshop.com/

2. Old Gun Guy

Old Gun Guy Member

I can attest to what Kingcuke has to say about Dick Williams Gun Shop. I asked them if they had a cylinder pin (pull pin) for a H&R 922. They asked me to send in the broken one, and in less than a week I had the part and their invoice. They are top-notch people, and Doug is a straight shooter. Their trust in people is refreshing, and it reminds me of the old days when you dealt with people with a two-way trust. I just hope and pray that they continue that attitude and practice.
    Old Gun Guy

3. big steve

big steve New Member

I AGREE

4. Cornshucker

Cornshucker New Member

Dick Williams Gun Shop is a great place to do business. They found a Rear barrel band for my Model 36 Marlin, a part I could find no place but at their shop. I suggest anyone who is looking for a gun part to try these guys.