The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The scuttlebutt on the web is that Nadler had an accident in his britches. :yikes:
You decide for yourself, did he or didn't he fill 'em up. I stuck this in the pumphouse because Nadles didn't say anything political but I'm pretty sure he raised a stink.:rotfl:

·
TFF Chaplain
18,854 Posts
I don't think that is what happened. The man can't walk unassisted. He needs one of those little electric scooters.
As much as I can't stand the guy, I won't make fun of his disability.
I agree. Looks like he needs a cane at least, and a walker (we call them zimmers over here) would be better.

·
Premium Member
11,171 Posts
I was unaware he was disabled. I retract my previous post. Evidently it's too late for me to delete it.

·
Premium Member
17,175 Posts
I was unaware he was disabled. I retract my previous post. Evidently it's too late for me to delete it.
Didn't look too disabled during the impeachment hearings. Schiff tried to stop him from getting up and answering a question from one of the Senators and old speedy Nadler raced by him and everybody else on team! He couldn't be stopped or contained!

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
What disability? I see a soulless drone who is wholeheartedly committed to destroying the constitutional Republic.
My patience and sympathy for those that promote the rot eating away at my Grandchildren’s rights and happiness has grown thin. After what that worm help put Justice Kavanaugh and his family through not to mention the damage that circus inflicted on the nation I can find zero sympathy for him.
It absolutely sickens me to think what he and his fellow renegades are about to put Justice Barrett through.:mad:

·
Garandaholic
9,379 Posts
Didn't look too disabled during the impeachment hearings. Schiff tried to stop him from getting up and answering a question from one of the Senators and old speedy Nadler raced by him and everybody else on team! He couldn't be stopped or contained!
That was my exact thought.
He seems to suffer from a little instability that many who are very overweight do.
But, like the example you pointed out, he didn't have a lot of trouble getting around from what I've seen.
It sure looked like an isolated incident happened in that video.
Like others though, if that was a disability or a medical occurrence, as much as I dislike him, I wouldn't want to make fun of him for that.
On the surface, if Alex was making me answer.....
"what is pooped his pants?"

·
Premium Member
17,175 Posts
Also saw him motor past a reporter who was asking him about all the rioting in Portland a couple weeks ago. Nadler's response was it's all a myth and raced past him into his Limo! The man can waddle fast when he needs to move, but when his pants fill up with crap it does tend to slow him up some.

·
Registered
9,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The only disabilities Jerry is under is a disability to tell the truth and the inability to control his appetite. I saw an interview with the man by an MSM "journalist" at a restaurant, he had no problem shoveling it in but was a wee bit handicapped in speaking clearly with his mouth stuffed full of food.

·
Premium Member
11,171 Posts
Welp, is he or isn't he disabled? Regardless, he's still a snake and I'll call him for that but I won't poke fun at anyone's disability.

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
That's OK, Howlnmad...I'll do it for you. It looks like Nad-less Nadler is doing Tim Conway's "Doddering Old Man" routine going off stage to have his staff change his Depends. What a tool.

I would still do it. He deserves all he can get.
You are exactly right gvw3, just watch how Jerry and his cohorts berate Attorney General Barr and not let him get a word in edgewise to defend himself in that Kangaroo court the Dems held. He deserves what ever he gets.

·
Registered
9,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's OK, Howlnmad...I'll do it for you. It looks like Nad-less Nadler is doing Tim Conway's "Doddering Old Man" routine going off stage to have his staff change his Depends. What a tool.
He wasn't wearing Depends, that's his problem. The Wadler shuffle was to keep something from dropping out of his pants and onto the floor.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts