DID YOU KNOW?

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx Active Member

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (3/23/02 12:58:31 pm)
    Reply DID YOU KNOW?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    POLISH TOILET SEATS

It isn't widely known, but the first toilet seat was invented by a
    Polish scientist in the 18th century. The invention was later modified
    by a Jewish inventor who put a hole in the seat.

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (3/23/02 1:58:35 pm)

Re: DID YOU KNOW?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You is today

SixTGunr
    (3/23/02 2:01:35 pm)
    Reply Re: DID YOU KNOW?
    Got me to thinkin' bout the locals in Nam. They had no need for this particular item. All the PJ's I saw had slits in 'em. Pick your spot and squat which automatically opened the bomb bay doors and "bombs away". No wonder they used to squat there along side the road and look up at us with that $h*t eatin' grin.

"What more can I say ..... I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (3/23/02 4:19:12 pm)
    About the 'squatting position', Guns. Ever notice that the Asian folks seem to be built differently that us Westeners? There must be an anatomical difference in the way God made us. I recall that when they are in this 'squatting' position of which I speak, their knees seem to be up around their chins. Same way down in the Philippines---the little shoe-shine boys would squat down and work on your shoes---little skinny butts about and inch off the deck, again the knees up under or near the chin. I guess my thighs and fanny is just too big for that unusual posture. But hell, I can't do that Russian 'boot dance' either!!!! Wilborn

SixTGunr
    (3/23/02 5:13:30 pm)
    Know what your talkin' bout Wilborn. Whenever I try that (and now that I'm older I don't try that all too often) my legs would fall asleep only after a few minutes. Them folks would squat like that for hours on end and not even sway when they stood up. Amazing when ya think about it ... They certainly can get by with no toilet seats and chairs.

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/27/02 1:14:41 pm)
    Re: DID YOU KNOW?
    You guys are nuts!! (LMAO)

Finally get back here and this is the conversation goin' on... no toilet seats and people's squatting ability....... too funny!!!

Always Faithful

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/27/02 5:04:17 pm)
    Well.....We do tend to drift off now and again. I simply saw the opportunity to chime in on this one and had to add my .02 worth.

Squatting ability .... I like that!